Monday, August 12, 2013

DIY Dress Form.

Hello McGill readers, Angie Blom here with one FUNtastic project.

DIY dress form..
I wanted to make something a little different for my daughter to hang her jewelry on.
I found a dress form at my local dollar store and made a paper dress for her.

Using the McGill punches Star Lily for the skirt,
and the small Daisy flower in the Multi Daisy Paper Blossom Punch.

 For the skirt i made a cone shape skirt and adhered that to the dress form first..
 then started adding the petals.
Punching a lot of petals in the Star Lily punch using different papers from Authentique Paper.
 I layered it starting from the top of the skirt going around the dress form, 
 only gluing the tops of the petals and leaving the bottom of the petal punch so I can glue the next layer
underneath it , until I hit the bottom of the shirt.
Then punching the tiny daisy flower and adding it to the bodice of the dress form adding some
pearls to the center of the flowers and the cleavage of the dress.
Tying a ribbon around the waist band to finish it off.. I just love how it turned out.
This would make a great gift for any young girl.

Hope you give this a try.
here is the product McGill links.



Thanks for dropping by
hugs
Angie Blom

No comments:

Post a Comment