Monday, July 29, 2013

You Are Special

Shellye here with you to share a card that I made using 
McGill punches along with Bella Blvd papers and embellishments.
The main focus of this card are the beautiful 3-D flowers:

For the blooms, I used the Floriano Paper Blossoms Punch and made two punches 
for each flower.  Placing the punched pieces onto the molding mat (pattern side down) I used 
the 5mm Ball Stylus to gently mold the petals upward.  Next, I turned the punched pieces
over and used the same stylus and made circular motions to the centers of the flower only.

 After layering the larger blooms together, I added a punched center using one of 
the Petite Petals Punches.   The leaves were punched with the Birch Leaf Punch.

Thanks so much for visiting the McGill Blog today!
Shellye

No comments:

Post a Comment