Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sweetly Adorable

Greetings!  Shellye with you today to share a card that (I think)
is as sweet as any confection!  I can't look at it without smiling :)

 For this card I combined Doodlebug Design's "Hello Spring" Collection and Cardstock
with McGill's punches.  Before layering the scalloped and circle pieces, I chalked around the 
edges of each with a coordinating color.  

After punching the smaller flower shapes, I placed each onto the Molding Mat and created a well
in the center of by using the medium stylus tool.  This allows the petals to roll in and add a 3-D effect.
 After chalking the edges, I added them to the edges of the larger flowers with a flat Glue Dot.
The centers were adorned with Doodlebug Design's adhesive pearls.

McGILL PRODUCTS USED:
Thank you for visiting the blog today!
Shellye

No comments:

Post a Comment