Tuesday, June 11, 2013

July 4th Center Piece

Hi Everyone!

Janine here, I hope you are enjoying the beginning of Summer!
Today I want to share a Patriotic project with you.


I created the Lilies in Red, White and Blue along with Queen Anne's Lace flowers for the center piece. Then I added Star Garland and Flag cupcake picks I found at the Dollar store to make the center piece. I had an extra Lily that I didn't use in the vase so I decided to make a card with it. I mounted it on a Scallop Circle punched from white card stock and added star gemstones to each scallop then wrapped some of the Star garland around the Flag and tucked it behind the flower. 

Click on the project above for a supply list and complete step by step instructions to create this 4th of July project featuring Paper Blossom Lilies and Queen Anne's Lace flowers. 




For a limited time you can purchase select McGill products used to create this project 40% off.

Enjoy!
Janine



1 comment:

  1. Wow.....I love it. beautiful in those patriotic colors

    ReplyDelete