Saturday, March 9, 2013

Would You 'Like' A Punch?

Hey Peeps!  So maybe you've noticed a bit of a 'pause' on the blog.  We have been busy, busy adding to our AMAZING creative team!  Today I would like to introduce you to one of the new members of our creative design team. 
 
....drumroll.........
 
Please welcome the wonderful & talented Shellye McDaniel!
 
 
 
With the introduction of Shellye I would like to share a BEAUTIFUL project that she created along with a FUN & Easy Breezy Give Away!
 
Take a peek at the beautiful card that Shellye created......
 
 
 
What a BEAUTIFUL Mother's day card!  Here are the supplies that Shellye used to create this card....
 
Would you like to win your own Multi Daisy Paper Blossom punch??????
 
This is an EASY one!  All you need to do is head over to our Facebook Fan Page and 'like' us!  That's it!  I will link this blog post to the page....you leave me a little comment letting me know that you have 'liked' us...you are entered to win!
 
If you have already liked us be sure and let me know & feel free to bring a friend!  Have your friend list your name in their comment, after 'liking' our page, and you will be entered again! 
 
You have until March 16th for this one!
 
Hugs,
 
 

 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Already "Liked" on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project !! Loving all those pretty flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Shellye! I just love your pretty card! (I'm already a "fan" on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete