Saturday, March 23, 2013

Flowers

Hey Everyone! 
 
We are back with another CUTE McGill project.  I am bringing a project from a 'surprise' Guest Designer.  Take a peek at what the talented Jeanne Streiff created with our FAB McGill punches.....
 
 
 
How many ways do I {heart} McGill flower punches.  With the start of spring I thought this would be the perfect project to share with you.
 
Coming soon.......
 
Another design team addition announcement!
 
We are fast sending out emails for our new team.  If you applied be on the lookout for an email from us!  We are filling both long term and guest spots!  I am so excited about all that is to come!
 
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
 
Hugs,
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping I get an email! *crossing my fingers*

    Jeannie's card is lovely! The colors are so vivid and rich - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete