Friday, May 4, 2012

Mini Roses Tutorial

by Shelly Mercado

Today I'd like to share a project and tutorial by Shelly Mercado of Popsicle Toes.


"My name is Shelly and I live in the Midwest with my husband and kids.  I first started paper crafting about 6 years ago and have loved every minute of it.  I'm mainly a card maker but love to try new things.   In addition to paper crafting, I love photography and spend many days out with my camera.   

Through crafting, I've been blessed to meet some very talented and wonderful people who have become special friends to me.  I keep up with the trends by hanging out on several forums.  Where else can you meet such a fun group of people who understand what a paper addiction is and still encourage you to buy more? " 



I first ran across Shelly's blog back in March where I spied a project she had made that featured our Petite Petals punch, which she used to create mini roses. I then asked Shelly if she would create a tutorial along with a project featuring her mini roses and she graciously agreed. 

Here's her card featuring a digital stamp "Beautiful Mother" by A Day for Daisies.


Here's a close up of her mini roses. 


These mini roses are so dainty and are the perfect embellishment for her card.

I invite you to visit her blog to see all the great projects she made using her mini roses. You download a PDF from our web site. You will also find the supply list and instructions for her card there as well. You will see how easy it is to make these mini roses and I hope you will share you projects with us on our Facebook page.

I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do.

Until next time Happy Creating!

Janine


4 comments:

  1. Love these mini roses :) Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet roses and beautiful card! Very lovely:)

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete