Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

by Janine Blackwelder

Today I'd like to share card featuring our flower of the month, the Clematis and our NEW Square Silhouettes and Shadows punches.


The border under the ribbon was created by cutting the white Square Silhouette shape into quarters then adhered to the back of the green strip of cardstock. 




The sentiment was created by layering the white Square Silhouette on top of the green Square Shadow. 


Then cut in half across the width to create two halves from each shape. 


Stamp sentiment on white square then adhere the halves to the back of the square as shown.


Be sure to check out our selection of Silhouettes and Shadows punches. I'll be back next week with a couple of tutorials on how to use these unique punches. 

Happy Creating!

Janine



2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use punches. Beautiful card too girlfriend. Thanks for sharing and Happy Mother's Day to you my friend. Hugs, Love and Prayers...Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Janine.
    When I first looked at you card, I thought it was going to be another strip punch. You are full of surprises. I love the card. judy

    ReplyDelete