Well, the wait is over with the new McGill Flower of the Month, the Forsythia.
Click on image for printable PDF.
Valerie created this tag and coordinating envelope featuring the Forsythia.
Instructions can be found on our web site. We will have a PDF for this project shortly.
- 64520-Mini Petals
- 64502-Birch Leaf
- 53200-2" Reach Punchline 1/16"
- 65800-Paper Tool Kit
- 65900-Craft Molding Mat
- Cardstock: Yellow, Green, Cream (Bazzill)
- Brown paper lunch bag
- Buttercup dot paper (Bo Bunny)
- Mint Chip embossed paper (Bazzill)
- Thank you & Frame stamps (Hot Off The Press)
- Evergreen pigment ink (Colorbox/Clearsnap)
- Dark brown marker - Pigma Micron (Sakura)
- Leaf & Chestnut Embossing Powder (Zing)
- Yellow & Green markers (Tombow)
- Distress Ink Pads: Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain & Wild Honey (Ranger Ink)
- Ink Blending Tool (Ranger Ink)
- Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray)
- Gold Eyelet
- Script Stamp (Prima Marketing)
- Micro Glue Dots (Glue Dots International)
Thanks for stopping by and we'd love to see what you've created with McGill products. Be sure to post them to our Facebook page.